MCAT® Subject Bundle
MCAT® Subject Bundle
Prep Personalized Just For You
New structure MCAT® EXTREME: 4 in 1, or 1 of 4!
Our certified and experienced instructor, Kelly Maye will teach you the content and strategies of one of the four MCAT® sections: Chemistry/Physics, Biology/Biochemistry, Psychology/Sociology, & CARS. With our rotating course structure, you can join any week. Each week begins and ends with a diagnostic test so you can measure your needs and see your improvement. There’s also time with the instructor to practice the proven Kaplan methods for excelling on the MCAT®.
“Always Get You Covered”
- 12 hours of live MCAT® tutoring
- Official test day experience, diagnostic, practice & exit test
- MCAT® student kit (Printed Resources & Online Resources)
The MCAT® Student Kit
- 700 hours of total instruction and practice
- 130 interactive science review videos
- More live MCAT® information than anyone else
- Unlimited access to the MCAT® channel
- New! Adaptive questions bank for MCAT®
- 10,000+ practice items
- The most available AAMC practice material (Tests & Question Bank)
- 7 book MCAT® subject review set + quick sheets
- Online access for 6 months
Flexibility & Smart Technology
Mobile- enabled online resources: access to online course resources via mobile, tablet & desktop, ensuring you have the freedom to study anywhere, any time
High Score Guarantee
Breathe easy knowing that we believe in you. We are so confident in your success that if your score doesn’t improve, we will let you continue your prep for free. For full eligibility requirements, visit Kaptest.com/hsg
Why Choose Test Prep Institute?
Reputation & Expertise
Our reputation & integrity are paramount. Our expert MCAT® tutors recognize your goals & what you need to do to achieve them
Using our smart technology and test knowledge, we will develop the right program for you
With the latest developments in learning science and technology, we identify and address your needs with resources you can trust.
Join the hundreds of students we have helped reach their goals